Wizz Air, Hungarian low-cost airline founded in 2003, started operating from Belgrade in April 2011.
Wizz Air Group includes two operating airlines: Wizz Air Hungary and Wizz Air Ukraine. The company employs 1,600 people. Its main offices are based in Budapest, but the company has operating bases in additional 15 countries.
In order to reduce costs and fees Wizz Air typically uses secondary airports serving many cities across Europe and beyond (Azerbaijan, UAE, Cyprus, Georgia, Israel, Turkey).
The company does not use paper tickets, there is no division on business and economy classes in its planes, while food and beverages on the flights are being charged. Wizz Air flights accept EuroCard, MasterCard and Visa credit and debit card.
Wizz Air has a young, single type Airbus A320 fleet, with average age of approximately 3.5 years. All Wizz Air’s 45 aircrafts have the capacity of 180 comfortable leather seats.
Wizz Air currently offers flights on over 280 routes, covering 32 countries, and the network is constantly being expanded and new destinations are being introduced.
From Belgrade with Wizz Air you can fly to:
- Eindhoven – Netherland - Eindhoven Airport
- Basel – Switzerland - Basel-Mulhouse International Airport
- Brussels – Belgium – Brussels South Charleroi Airport
- Dortmund – Germany - Dortmund Airport
- Memmingen – Germany - Memmingen Airport
- Gothenburg – Sweden - Gothenburg City Airport
- Malmö – Sweden - Malmo Airport
- Stockholm – Sweden - Skavsta Airport
- London – United Kingdom - Luton Airport
- Oslo – Norway - Sandefjord Airport
- Paris – France - Beauvais Tille Airport
- Corfu – Greece - Corfu International Airport
- Rhodes – Greece - Diagoras International Airport
Wizz Air Belgrade
Nikola Tesla Airport
+381 11 2094 863
Monday to Sunday from 7am to 7pm
IATA - W6
ICAO - WZZ